Thursday, August 27, 2009

To Update or Not…Who Goes There Anymore?

I rearrange my furniture on a monthly basis.  I hate the same ole, same ole.  Rog gets pissed when I do this cuz he likes things the same ole boring, boring.   So just to turn the spoon in his gut a tad, I like to rearrange furniture when he’s out at happy hour.  Then I go to bed.  With ALL the lights off . 

KaThump. 

*giggle*

MotherFuck!!! 

*fake snore* *giggle*

Us girls.   We get our kicks from the simplest of shit at your expense.   LOL

He especially loves me when I clean the garage. 

We still ain’t found that metal stick that goes in the car jack that ya use to hike the car up….it’s been 10 years MIA.   

I KNOW I didn’t throw it out.  It’s bright yellow.  Just like the rest of the jack.  I ain’t THAT dumb !!!  (Yes, I CAN change a tire, so I KNOW what that stick is for.  AND a Tire Wrench,  for those pesky LUGNUTS!   No, they are NOT ‘bolts’. )

Where was I?    ……………….Oh yeah !  Rearranging shit.

This myspace profile thing.   Who goes there anymore?  

My page is the same it has been since the last finale of American Idol.  When Adam Lambert didn’t win.  When he sang that  Tears For Fears song  “Mad World”.

And I only know this  cuz I had to forage thru the tumbleweeds and cobwebs myself there today.  LOL

So, when was the last time you updated your profile?   Or are you  Farklin’ around on Facebook like everyone else?   And only coming here for your blog fix?

Too bad Facebook don’t have Blog Capabilities.  Put Myspace right outta biz, wouldn’t it?  LOL

Farkle On, Dudes !!!

No comments: