Monday, August 10, 2009

Pickled and Poked

It’s been one of those weeks.

WHAT???!!   It’s only Monday?  Really?  I thought it was Monday last week?  Sure seemed like Monday last week.   ESPECIALLY on Thursday !!  THAT was definately a MONDAY !! 

 

School.  14 days and counting.  That’s 336 hours.   That’s 20,160 minutes.   That’s 1,209,600 seconds.  That’s too long for me to hold my breath.  Hell, I can’t even beer binge that long anymore. UGH.

Logan got his first phone this weekend.  $300 phone --for $8.88 --with new 2 yr contract.  Can’t beat that, right?  Unlimited Texting and Minutes….Only $46/month from here on out….THAT includes insurance on the phone.   HELLO?  He’s 9 .  I give him till Halloween. LOL

Now….PLEASE…. STOP TEXTING ME FROM THE COUCH TELLING ME YOU’RE BORED !!! 

 

I’m fat this week.  I’m also a bit cranky.  Cuz I’m not sleeping at night.  Cuz sometimes I have to wear a diaper in my underwear at night!!    VERY SEXY.   (FYI:  I don’t WEAR underwear otherwise)  

And I’m spending alot of time in the bathroom.  And My cooter hurts from all that cotton pokin shit. 

LOLOLOL  OMG….THAT IS FUCKIN’ HILARIOUS !! 

GET IT?   Cotton Pokin’ Shit ?!?!?!

Kinda like ---Cottin’ Pickin’ Shit !!!

OMG !   I am. at this VERY minute. precisely pickled to the point of positive PERFECTION !!  LOL

No comments: