Thursday, July 30, 2009

Diarrhea….

According to Circle I got shit in my head bouncing off the walls. 

 

Well ain’t that the fricken truth?    I’m in flux.   I  sit here staring at the screen wishing I had something to say.  How do these other blogger just puke shit out day after day??

 

Ya know what I think?    Their SINGLE.   Married people got nothing to say.   K least I don’t. 

 

Pam, you’re an exception.  You’re married to Mark.  Never a dull moment with Mr. Handyman…LOL  (sorry Mark)  But you live in Oklahoma?.    Writin’ that one off to  just plain ‘small town nosieness’.  lol

 

Summer vacation is over.  I have 26 days until school starts and life starts over again.   Only parents understand this.

 

For you single guys, it’s like waiting for your girlfriend to bleed.

 

I have quit smoking for  142 days.   I gained 12 pounds.  That is .08  a day.   That’s a DUI in most states.   

 

Favorite song today:  “I Got A Feeling”  Black Eyed Peas.

 

Did you know Fergie’s husband is from North Dakota??   Minot.   That be MY state.    Who is Josh Duhamel???   Um……

 

Yeah, born, bred and corn fed in North Dakota !!

 

I miss Jill from Kentucky’s silliness……..  I miss Deborah from Richmond’s thoughts that make me think……. I miss watching Princess grow..….. I miss Durt from LA.   I worry about him.  I hope he’s okay.   I hope he finds what he’s looking for.

 

It’s like last call in a shitty bar with no ride home.

 

“Where’d everybody go?”

 

Circle watches some silly show called Big Brother.  :)  LOL  yeah whatever…I just got Showtime  free for a year cuz Directv likes me.    Anyhoo…. he tells me that they were talking about sex the other night.

 

OMY GOD.  NO FRICKEN WAY ???   WHO DOES THAT????  (god I miss that )

 

It seems the topic of convo was positions. 

 

Yeah, I got lots to say about that.   Think I have to go into that in a whole nutter blog……  tee hee  (get it?  nutter?   lol)

 

Oh, by the way…….that song by  Black Eyed Peas….”I Got A Feeling”  fricken ROCKS !!!  I want to wet my pants everytime I hear it !!   My factory installed Honda Civic speakers are suckin air when that comes on !  LOL    Did I mention that already?

 

Funny.  When I first starting blogging it was all about inserting pictures to go along with the words.    

 

Yeah, that too much work.  Over that.

 

Read  me…….  Or don’t.

 

Does anyone HATE the Phineas and Ferb Theme Song more than me?

 

I want to be George Lopez’s mother when I’m  her age.

 

Me and Charlie from “Two And A Half Men” would be awesome friends.     I envy him.

 

So what’s everyone think about this Facebook thing?  

 

Oh STOP !!   We know you’re over there.    Don’t be no hypocrite.  

 

We all know you hidin’ out  over there.   Being some REAL person you wish you were with some family you wish you had with some man you wish you were fuckin’.  LOLOLOL 

 

JFYI:  I’m still Vicki.  I’m still a beer/wine drunk.  I still love sex.  I”m still married.  I still have 2 kids.  Don’t matter what cyber.com you find find me  at…I’m still just the same old Viclet. 

 

How’s that for not having anything to say?  LOL  Took me 2.43 hours to write…….and only 3 beers……damn.  i slippin’.  lol  hubby crashed in bed. got 3 kids on floor camping sleepover watching George Lopes and here I sit……..”do I stay or should I go?” ………

 

Farkle anyone?

No comments: