Sunday, June 28, 2009

He Counts !!!

YUP. He counts. He counts my beers. Fuckin’ hilarious.

No matter that I spent 4.5 fucking hours doing HIS insurance office work this morning—on a Sunday. (On top of the 3 hours yesterday) No matter that I cleaned his house, did MORE laundry in order to pack HIS children’s luggage to fly 9 hours round trip in one day tomorrow…..

He went to Sam’s (Club) today to get himself some things. Came back with a case of Miller Lite.

NOT, mind you, for me. He bought it for me to NOT be at the bar for happy hours ! Talk about an ENABLER ???? It’s his way of containing me.

And when I called him out on it, he got pissed. Cuz his little ‘plan’ had been discovered. Ya think I’m a fuckin’ idiot???

So, at 9:15 tonight he takes the empty cans out to the recycle bin in the garage and says “ya just can’t quit. Gotta go for that 12”

I said “What the hell? Have I been belligerent here? Am I out of control? Am I dysfunctional? What have I done wrong today??? “ I just spent the last half hour with him going over a new fuckin’ loan we got in. Together. Totally coherent, logical. WTF?

He’s just pissed cuz I won’t go to bed when HE wants to.

“You just what to stay out here so you can have more beer.”

“Um, yeah, maybe I might have one more. So what???!! Maybe I want to finish watching HellBoy on the big screen?”

“But I’m gonna watch it in here.”

“Yeah, till I lay down next to you then you roll over and go to sleep. What’s the point? I watch it alone either way. But if I watch it here, then it’s like a personal win for you cuz I’m not having another BEER !! And that’s all you’re really concerned with.”

The kids will be gone for 2 weeks starting tomorrow and he has embarked on some non-alcoholic journey that he seems to think I have bought a ticket on.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I ain’t sailing on that ship.

I will spend 8 hours at the office, cuz I can now, and I will work my fuckin’ ass off !

But if you think you are going to corral me and pigeon-hole me into this house every night you are MISTAKEN !!!

I have been imprisoned in this house for the past 6 weeks and I am near fuckin’ bonkers!!!

We have plans to paint the outside of the house and do a ton of other outside work at the house here while the kids are gone. It will be interesting to see how much actually gets done. (I’m praying for rain, personally)


Actually, I think not much will get done due to HIS lack of ambition after 5pm.


He seems to have this whole plan laid out for us according to the Word Of Rog…………….


Yeah, let me know when the next service is, I’ll be at the Tavern with Holly or LBV with Pauley !!


He’s in the bedroom now, making sure he coughs every minute or so, so I know that he’s still awake. How fuckin’ stupid. LOL


I guess that little rear-end drive-thru I let him have this morning don’t count for shit.


Yeah, well, I hope they’re serving those freebies on the ship he’s sailing on; cuz they ain’t free on THIS 2 week cruise !! LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vicki said...

LOL You do whatever it is you like here !!! These are actually posts carried over from Myspace so I don't have any readers here. But I'm off to see your page !!!