Thursday, June 04, 2009

It’s My Heroin…

You ever have one of those smells that is SO powerful it can literally make you travel back in time?

I have one that transports me all the way back to 1994. That’s what? Like a light year?!

This scent has a very profound affect on my body. It is so intoxicating it takes my breath away. My heart skips multiple beats in half a second. I am able to cut diamonds with my nipples. And It creates a river between my legs.

And this beautiful scent walked into my house last night. All 4.2 glorious ounces. In all it’s heavenly violet color.

Life, for my husband, as he knows it, is now over. There will be no mercy in our bed. I take no survivors when under the influence of this drug.


Back in 1994 there was a man. We would never have made it as a couple. He was WAY to anal for me. (NO, NOT THAT WAY !! ….come to think of it, we never ventured ‘there’.)

But we were fuck buddies. We used to hook up after I got off work at night. Was a pretty regular thing. Never saw each other outside of the sex sessions.

And those sessions were HOT ! Steamy. Sweaty. Just simple no-strings-attached-Fuck-me-up-against-the-wall SEX. God I miss that type of sex.

Even tho we would never have made it as a couple, there was just something about him…..


He smelled fucking INCREDIBLE ! Whenever I was with him I would just- smell him. I inhaled him. I couldn’t get enough. I would literally get high off him. And when we got hot and sweaty it was even MORE intoxicating. I was addicted to this stuff. And after sex with him my body was slathered in his smell.

The effect this stuff has on me is indescribable. I call it my own personal heroin.


So, last night, when this drug walked into my house I felt my knees go weak.

I traveled back in time. Back to Danny. Back to all those nights of the hot, steamy sex.

I am still addicted.

I even sprayed some on my sheets this morning when I made the bed. I can’t wait to crawl into them tonight.



“Hi, my name is Vicki.”

“I’m a Joop Junkie”

No comments: